Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have multiple locations other than the Seattle recycling depot?
- Yes! We have another division in the Maltby/Snohomish area, located at: 18827 Yew Way, Snohomish, Wa 98296
Can anyone bring material to your facility?
- General public and businesses are able to bring accepted material to our Seattle recycling depot.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Check or credit card. Businesses can open an account.
What is the price of ____?
- Pricing depends on many variables. Do get an accurate price please call us at (206) 209-1300.
Do you sell materials?
- No, but you can go to our Snohomish facility, where we do sell crushed concrete, crushed asphalt, organic black bark, and topsoil. You can learn more here.
Do I need to sort material?
- No, we process material on site which allows our customers to bring in mixed loads. Some customers do choose to sort material.
Do you provide LEED or diversion reports?
- We provide LEED reports. You can request them at the beginning of your project. We have weekly LEED reports, which are job specific, and monthly LEED reports, which are facility-wide. We do not provide diversion reports, though in most cases diversion reports can be filled out with the information from your LEED report.
Do you buy metal?
- No. You can go to our metal buying yard in Snohomish. 19001 Yew Way, Snohomish, WA 98296
What are your prices?
- You can call Bruce (425-508-0377) or Brett (425-367-2853) for up to date pricing.